Bath Tea is an alternative kind of bath salt. This Rose Geranium blend is perfect to calm anxiety and stress as well as to relax aching muscles.
- Palm oil-free & vegan-friendly
- Made in small batches in Dorset
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
To use: put 1-2 scoopfuls into the reusable cotton 'tea bag', then attach the bag to the bath tap as you fill your bath, letting the water run through it. Once the bath is full you can also add it to the water to infuse it further.
When finished, you can empty the contents of the tea bags into your compost as it's 100% natural. The great thing about the tea bag is that none of the dried botanicals will go down your drain.
The bath tea comes in a glass jar with a cork lid, together with a wooden spoon for scooping and a reusable cotton tea bag.
- Dead Sea Salt: Rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt: Helps to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt: Contains over 80 minerals that aid our body's natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Balancing, uplifting and calming properties.
Dead Sea Salts, Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salts, Dendritic Salt, Rose Petals Flowers, Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens). (Allergens present in essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool).
BRAMBLEWOOD SOAP CO
Laura is the maker behind Bramblewood Soap Co. Founded in 2019 with the intention of using natural skincare products on her young family. A hobby grew into a small business and now her range of bath and skincare products are not only beautiful, but smell incredible, are palm oil-free, vegan-friendly and all round good for you and good for the planet. We love it when people have the same priorities as us.