For Customer Satisfaction
A powerful plastic-free multi purpose cleaner in tablet form. The tablet dissolves quickly in water.
- No sticky residue
- Palm Oil and Paraban Free
Specially formulated with eco-friendly ingredients that are toxic free and low in CO2 emissions. This tablets are toxic free, with the optimal pH level to optimise the efficiency. It has a floral scent.
Recommended for use on the following surfaces: Kitchen-countertops (granite, quartz, laminate, corian, formica), stovetops, range hoods, tile walls, sinks, stainless steel, and grills.
Do NOT use on marble, natural stone or wood.
These tablets can be used up to 6 months after being mixed with water without being any less affective as when first dissolved.
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse out a bottle that you already have
- Fill the bottle with 500ml of water
- Drop the tablet into the water and let it dissolve for 5 minutes
- Pop the lid on and shake
Citric Acid (> 10%), Sodium Carbonate (> 10%), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (> 10%), Sodium Sulfate (1-10%), Perfume (<0,1%), Colouring (<0.1%)
Founded by graduates Max, Simon & Tom, Skosh originates from the Japanese meaning "a little bit", which supports their vision of making the world more sustainable one tablet at a time! Skosh is a startup from Lund, Sweden.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.