For Customer Satisfaction
This eco-friendly shaving kit is at the forefront of zero waste shaving. With a safety razor that's stylish, strong and durable, this should be the last razor you ever need to buy.
- Metal safety razor in choice of colour
- 2 packs of razor blades (10 in total)
- Natural shaving soap
- Drawstring hessian travel bag
- User manual
Benefits of using a safety razor;
- Precision engineered for the face and body
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Easy to change blades with a screw system razor head
- Blades are really cheap to replace
You must be 18 years or older to buy this product.
To dispose of your blades, match your razor with a razor blade disposal tin, which can be recycled with your metal recycling.
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Aqua, Sodium castorate, Kaolin (clay), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) essential oil contains limonene, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
Made from metal.
Made from compostable hessian materials with a string tie.
Stainless steel razor blades packaged in paper within in cardboard box.
Based in Manchester, these guys sure do love the seaside. Inspired by their travels, beach cleans and the growing single use plastic problem, they've decided to do something about it. They donate 30p from the sale of each of their shaving kits to The Ocean Cleanup, and are generally lovely people.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.