For Customer Satisfaction
The ultimate tool designed to quickly fix a wide range of household items from cables to the frames of your glasses. Available in an 8-pack of mixed colours.
- Biodegradable, made from 100% bio-plastic
- Non-toxic, reusable & remould-able
- Made in the UK
- Available in a wide range of colours
Melt FixIts in 60 degrees of water in order to remould them around damaged cables or even cupboard legs to keep them alive and in the best condition possible. It takes about 5 minutes to reharden.
It’s the perfect innovative eco-friendly product with no harmful substances, even when it has been heated up. It can be used over and over again.
They can hold up to 16kg of weight and can even be painted on.
Size: Each Stick: 150 x 16 x 3.5 mm (5.9 x 0.6 x 0.14 inches)
HOW TO USE
- Dunk it into a cup of hot water for 1 minute
- Remove it and use it to fix the item
- Wait for around 5 minutes for it to harden
- Item is ready to be used
Made from a bioplastic EN14995 for compostability.
Founder Chris Lefteri stumbled across the need for sometime stronger and more flexible than glue or blue-tac whilst raising his children with his wife Alison. Toys, equipment and tools were only slightly broken and it seemed like such a waste to dispose of them. This is where FixIts was born. Since, then they've gone on to feature on Dragons Den and seen huge success.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.