For Customer Satisfaction
Eco-friendly kids beanbag available in 4 beautiful colours.
- Handmade in the UK using thread from recycled bottles
- Made from uncoated cotton (no nasty chemicals)
- Filled with biopolymer which is compostable
- Cover can be removed and washed
This item will be directly shipped from The Big Beanbag Company. They currently have a 3 week lead time.
A must in any kids room. These beanbags are suitable from the age of 3. It measures 63cm high by 60cm diameter.
The guys at the Big Beanbag Company really have thought of everything. The thread is made from recycled plastic bottled that would have otherwise gone to landfill. The cotton is uncoated meaning it doesn't have any nasty chemicals which could be harmful to skin.
Each eco-friendly beanbag is handmade in Cornwall. They have a little handle at the top making them easy to move around. And are filled with biopolymer which causes no lasting damage to the planet and can be composted at end of life.
There is a zip at the back of the beanbag, meaning the cover can removed and washed according to the instructions on the label.
Please note, as the beanbags are shipped directly from The Big Beanbag Company, there is an additional postage charge of £9.99 per beanbag.
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Added handle for easy moveability
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover can be removed and machine washed
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
- Compostable bio polymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% cotton weave outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
THE BIG BEANBAG COMPANY
Lucy & David have created the worlds first eco-friendly beanbag. Each beanbags is filled with compostable biopolymer, meaning it will completely breakdown at end of life. Based in Cornwall, each beanbag is handmade by the team and is then directly shipped to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.