For Customer Satisfaction
Eco-friendly & high quality tailored beanbag cushion available in 7 beautiful colour combinations.
- Handmade in the UK using thread from recycled bottles
- Made from two tight cotton weave fabrics
- Filled with biopolymer which is compostable
- Cover can be removed and washed
This item will be directly shipped from The Big Beanbag Company. They currently have a 2 week lead time.
This eco-friendly bean cushion is the perfect accessory to any of the other beanbags or also as a standalone product. It has a structured shape created by sturdy interlining meaning is can keep its shape.
It measures 60x60cm.
The guys at the Big Beanbag Company really have thought of everything. The thread is even made from recycled plastic bottled that would have otherwise gone to landfill.
Each eco-friendly bean cushion is handmade in Cornwall. They are filled with biopolymer which causes no lasting damage to the planet and can be composted at end of life.
There is a zip at the back of the bean cushion, meaning the cover can removed and washed according to the instructions on the label.
Please note, as the beanbags are shipped directly from The Big Beanbag Company, there is an additional postage charge of £9.99.
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
- Compostable bio polymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% cotton weave outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
THE BIG BEANBAG COMPANY
Lucy & David have created the worlds first eco-friendly beanbag. Each beanbags is filled with compostable biopolymer, meaning it will completely breakdown at end of life. Based in Cornwall, each beanbag is handmade by the team and is then directly shipped to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.